1. Maintain the planted areas sponsored by the Garden Club at the Village Clock, Richfield Springs Public Library, Richfield Springs Central School, the Firehouse and Blue Star Memorial.
2. Plant, cultivate, and maintain the 1976 Colonial Herb Garden.
3. Engage youth and encourage environmental education; i.e. the RSCS flagpole garden and the annual "Plant a Family Tree" project.
4. Provide seasonal displays in the Richfield Springs Public Library throughout the year.
5. Prepare and arrange floral designs for commencement exercises at RSCS.
6. Create and place Christmas decorations in the Village and continue active support of Christmas lighting.
7. Continued support of local environmental and conservation efforts.